BodySport Balance Disc Cushion 33cm Inflated Air-Filled Stability Balance Stability
The balance pad stands. Stand on a balance pad or cushion on one foot to keep your body stable. It is also possible to close the eyes, so that the stimulation of the proprioceptive nerves will be more intense, which will bring more challenges to the core stability.
One leg squat. Stand on one leg, bend your hips down, and do not extend your knees beyond your toes to ensure that your feet are on your feet. Adding difficulty, you can stand on the balance pad or cushion to complete the squat.
- Inflated cushion with smooth and spiky surface, adds instability and stimulation into workouts
- Use as a balance training cushion by placing it under hands, feet or lower back for challenging exercises
- Can be used for active ergonomic sitting by placing in on top of your chair and sit on it
- Adjust the inflation level for more challenging exercises
- Made with soft and pliable PVC, free of latex, pump sold separately
Balance pad balance. Sit on a balance pad or cushion and balance with the tailbone support. Hold your hands on the back of your body, tighten your waist and abdomen muscles, slowly raise one leg, then lift another leg and leave your hands. Keep your back straight. maintain balance.
Support exercises with legs on the balance ball. Place the legs together on the balance ball, hold the ground with both hands, and the arm is at an angle of 90 degrees to the body; the spine maintains its normal position, parallel to the ground; controls the body without changing any angle; maintains a uniform breath, do not suffocate. To further enhance the difficulty of the action, one-handed support can be used.