Peanut Massage Ball for Deep Tissue Massage, Muscle Relaxation
Peanut Massage Ball High Density Lightweight. Fitness Body Massage Yoga Exercise Relieve Pain. Color: Pink, Black, Orange, Blue, Green, Purple
- RELIEVE TENSION - in your feet, back, muscles and fascia; target plantar fasciitis, deep tissue and trigger points
- FEEL COMFORTABLE - start massaging with a softer ball, progress to a firmer ball; increase pressure when you are ready
- CLEAN AND HYGIENIC - all the balls are made from easy to wash rubber-like material, have no odor and leave no residue
- EASILY PORTABLE - the balls are lightweight and ideal for daily use at home, at the office or anywhere you need them
- UNIVERSAL MASSAGE BALL SET - includes three 3-inch balls of varying properties for multiple
Aakrit Spiky Hard Massage Balls - Plantar Fasciitis, Muscle Soreness Massager Ball For ATHLETES AND FITNESS TRAINERS
Choice of firmness
You can apply different balls to the parts of the body that require different pressure. Gradually and comfortably increase the firmness of the massage balls to keep tension under control.
The balls are lightweight and easy to carry. Bring and use them anywhere: at home, in the office or while traveling.
All the balls are made from durable
Firmness of each ball has been pre-configured at the factory to cover the most popular uses: foot, back, neck, shoulder, muscle or fascia massage.
To adjust the massage ball firmness even further, you can use a regular ball pump to add or release air (ball pump not included).
How to use them?
Sit or lie down on your massager ball and employ your body weight or apply pressure by hands to an affected area. Consult your doctor or physical therapist if you’ve had a recent injury or trauma.
Features of the balls
Red is the firmest ball. It applies the most pressure. It has the hardest spikes. It eliminates muscle knots. If you press hard enough, it will reach deep tissue and deliver that famous myofascial trigger point release.