Diameter for Age 13 Kangaroo Bouncer, Hippity Hoppity Hop Ball for Teens and Adults
The Hippity Hop Ball should be used with caution since skill is required to avoid falls or collisions causing injury to the user or third parties.
- This Hopper Ball is for taller kids and adults (also known as Kangaroo Bouncer, Hippity Hop, Hoppity Hop, Hop Ball, Sit & Bounce, Jumping Ball).
- The ball can be inflated to 28 inches (70 cm) with a regular hand pump. A 9-inch two-way action pump is included.
- This Hop Ball is suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Adults can bounce with kids, keep active and out in the fresh air for hours!
- Lab tested, this product fully complies with Toys Safety Standards, durable and safe.
- Recommended Ages: 13 yrs and up. Maximum sustainable weight of 300 lbs or 135 kg.
FAQs: AppleRound Hippity Hop Ball with Pump
Q1: The nozzle doesn’t fit, I can’t use the pump.
- A: The inserted white plug (air stopper) in the ball must be removed first!
- Inflation Instruction:
- Step 1: Take out the inserted white plug (air stopper) from the ball.
- Step 2: Insert the tip of the pump into the mouth (built-in variable aperture).
- Step 3: Pumping the ball to proper size (normally 10 minutes for 70 cm ball).
- Step 4: Quickly replace the white plug back into the hole to stop air leak. Done!
Q2: Ball size is smaller than advertised.
- A: Ball is made of rubber which would become much contracted being packed tightly into the box. Thus, keep pumping to stretch the rubber is the key. If it is hard to reach suggested ball size during initial inflation, users can leave the ball as it is for a day, and then pump again after the material gets fully stretched.